Like all Dummies books, this book is full of useful and practical information on getting started and being successful doing voice-overs. It’s also fun and easy to read.
With contributions from over two dozens industry veterans, agents, recording engineers and audio producers, you’ll be learning from the experts who do voice-overs each and every day for the largest organizations on the planet. In short, you’re in good hands.
Open the book and find:
• Tips on training your voice
• The benefits of working with a voice acting coach
• Suggestions for how to write your own scripts
• Tips on quoting fees for voice-overs
• Easy ways to promote your talents
• How to decipher studio terminology
• What to look for in recording and editing software
• Ten things you can do to be prepared for voice acting